Tuesday, January 27, 2009

6 months



I can not believe that my baby is already half a year old. She should not be allowed to grow so fast. Since she is the caboose I'm trying to soak up as much baby moments as I can but it just goes by so fast. She is starting to jabber more & get into Trey & Randi's toys. She especially likes Randi's baby dolls which drives Randi crazy.Reagan loves the walker that she got. She will "run" after Trey & Randi. They can not do anything without her. Reagan loves to run over our feet when we aren't paying her enough attention. Randi doesn't understand why Reagan doesn't go to "time-out" for that.

1 comment:

godfrey said...

I cannot believe that she is 6 months old already. I love the pictures though. The top one looks so sweet! How are yalls night going? Is Randi sleeping any better?