Friday, March 13, 2009

Still my baby




March 2009






April 2004








How cute is my little man?
I wanted to cry when I saw his cap & gown pictures because he is so grown-up. But when I look at him I still this tiny baby with big blue eyes who loved (still does) to snuggle in between mom & dad.

I told him the other day that he needed to stop growing up on me because I wanted him to stay my baby & his reply? "But momma I have to grow up." My reply was, "can you still be my baby?" He said, " No, Reagan is the baby, silly!"


4 comments:

Tracy said...

Time flies doesn't it. He is so adorabale in his cap and gown; so grown up.

godfrey said...

no no no no no. How do we stop them?

Kelli W said...

He looks so grown up in his cap and gown!!

russums said...

He looks adorable in his cap and gown. Can't believe he is so grown up looking. No matter, he will always be your baby boy!!