Friday, August 7, 2009

Offically in Kindergarten!!

I am so proud of Trey!! He did so good on his first day of kindergarten. I got to go with him for the first 2 hours. He was very "attached at the hip" at first but he eventually got over it. After eating breakfast he went out to play while I went with the other parents to watch a video. I gave me a hug & kiss then he left. I had to keep telling myself not to cry, that he was going to be okay.
Robert D. & I picked him up this afternoon & he came running out telling us how much fun he had & that he wanted to go back!!!

2 comments:

godfrey said...

aww! It sounds like he had a great first day. I am so glad that you did ok as well!

Anonymous said...

We are so proud of our big boy. We know he will be the smartest one in his class, not that we are biased or anything.

love nanni & pappy