Sunday, July 19, 2009

1st party

Hello everyone this is Reagan & I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who came to my party!! I had so much fun. I had a really good time in the pool & then I learned how to jump in the pool which was fun. I even had a whole cake just for me. I really liked that part but I didn't like it when everyone started singing happy birthday to me. Everyone was standing around watching me eat so I did share some of my cake with my big sister Randi, my parents & my pappy.
Opening presents was okay, I think Carter & Randi had more fun with that part. I got some really neat gifts. Since I couldn't find you yesterday, thanks Aunt Ange for my potty seat, my baby's are already trying it out. I just like to take the white part out & put my foot in it :) Thanks Aunt Diane for the money. I think I need another baby doll but my mommy & daddy say that it has to go in my savings account. Aunt Tracy, thanks for the doggy, how did you know that Trey & Randi do not like to share their dogs?
After I finally got finished opening my presents everyone was back in the pool . Trey, Carter, William & Uncle Bill entertained everyone with how many different versions of a cannon ball they could do. Before the party my Uncle Scott & Aunt Candace helped my mommy & daddy decorate by blowing up 25 balloons. After the party Honey let all us kids let them go. I had 2 & I have to say that I was not happy when I realized that mine weren't coming back!!
Thanks for making my first birthday so memorable!!

I love you,

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Reagan,
A little birdie (your mommy) told me that you might like a little doggie. I couln't find the pink one but I thought this one would be ok, just so you wouldn't have to fight with Trey and Randi. I hope you have fun playing with it. I love you.

Aunt Tracy