Monday, July 13, 2009

July 14,1999

10 years ago at this time Cyndi & I were spending our last moments together. I can still remember it like it was just a few hours ago. Mom & Dad went out for the evening & it was just Cyndi & I. (We loved hanging out together) She had not been feeling good the few days before from having to go the dentist. She finally decided to try & eat so I made her some ravioli. She felt a little better & wanted me to change the sheets & pillowcase on her couch. I picked her up & carried her to the other couch. When I put her down she kind of swayed back & forth like she was dizzy & it worried me.
I asked her right there to please not leave me. I think she knew that this was the end because she didn't say anything, she just looked at me with those big brown eyes that I see everytime I look at Randi.
When Mom & Dad got home they could tell she wasn't her self so dad picked her up along with her pillowcase & sheets & put her in the van. I didn't go the hospital with them because if I went mom & dad couldn't both be with her. I gave her a hug & told her how much I loved her.
The next morning at 7am in the NICU she died in daddy's arms with mom at her side.

No comments: