Tuesday, June 8, 2010

36 years Together

Mom & Dad,
Today you celebrate your 36th wedding anniversary & I am so proud to be your daughter. Words can NOT express what you both mean to me. I Love You.

Cyndi & I could not of asked God for 2 more amazing parents than you. You taught us about unconditional love & to always believe in God. HE DOES EVERYTHING for a purpose! You have been through more than most couples can ever imagine & you made it still holding on to each other.

When Randi got sick in 2008, I got a small glimpse of what you experienced for 20 years. I still stand amazed!! Trey, Randi & Reagan are so lucky to have you as grandparents. They love you both so much!

Happy 36th Anniversary Momma & Daddy!!May God bless you both with MANY more HEALTHY, HAPPY, years together!

We love you,

Sherri, Robert D. , Trey, Randi & Reagan

Hugs & kisses from Cyndi in heaven!

( I couldn't of written this without her )

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Sherri, that is one of the sweetest things I've ever read! Happy Anniversary to Aunt Debbie an Uncle Randy!!!