Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!


May 25, 2002


7 years!

Has it really been that long? It seems like yesterday that Aunt Denise played cupid. I have to say that I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful, man.


Yesterday my parents watched the kids while we went out just the two of us & it was SO nice , quiet & relaxing. Today we went to get Robert D. & Trey fitted for their tuxes. So on our way home we stopped & ate at O'Charley's (I had a coupon). What a difference our dinner was.

Randi decided it was better to eat her food under the table & that was too much of a temptation for Trey so he kept hitting her while he ate. And lets not forget Reagan who is in the highchair grabbing everything because the crazy waiter kept putting everything in her arm's reach & then she would voice her irritation at us moving everything & not giving her food in a timely manner!

Now if you know Robert D. he doesn't like to stand out & have too much attention on us so he was about over it & all I could do was laugh!! It was so funny to me. I love going out with my kids, they always make it memorable.

May 2009


Happy 7th Wedding Anniversary, Robert D.


I Love You!!!!




2 comments:

Tracy said...

I didn't realize it was your anniversay. Congrats on 7 years and 3 beautiful children.

godfrey said...

Happy Anniversary! We are so getting old. Sounds like you guys had a great time eating out with the kiddos. I am sure that you all provided entertainment to the other diners!